What is a Meal Plan?
A Meal Plan unlocks delicious meals, coffee, snacks, and more, at 8 locations across campus. Your Meal Plan includes Meal Swipes and Dining Dollars, conveniently loaded onto your Bearcat Card. No need to carry additional cards or cash!
Meal SwipesMeal Swipes give you access to our all-you-care-to-eat dining hall, Bearcat Commons.
Dining DollarsDining Dollars may be used at any Northwest Campus Dining location. Visit our locations page for location information, including dining hall menus and hours of operation.
Meal ExchangeYou may also use one Meal Swipe per week at Chick-fil-A, Zen, Einstein Bros. Bagels and Mooyah. The Meal Swipe includes one entrée and fountain beverage.
Meal Plan Benefits
With your meal plan, you receive many benefits and perks, including:
- Quality food made fresh by our culinary team, with a variety of menu options personalized the way you like
- Healthy choices available all across campus
- Special events with themed meals and exclusive offers for meal plan members
- Casual atmosphere with wifi, TVs, music and lounge-style seating—perfect for studying or hanging out with friends.
- Dedicated True Balance Allergen Friendly station in Bearcat Commons.
- To-go meals: simply request a to-go box when you swipe in at any of our dining halls – learn more about to-go meals!
Managing Your Plan
There are three ways you can check your Meal Swipes and Dining Dollars balance:
- On CatPAWS
- On your receipt after a purchase at any dining location
- Visit the Campus Dining office 2nd Floor, J.W. Jones Student Union, open Monday-Friday 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
Dining Dollars running low? No problem! Add more Dining Dollars.